|Diameter||60.3mm OD ( 50mm NB ) and 48.3mm OD ( 40mm NB ) M. S. Black Pipe ERW|
|Surface Type||Painted or Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Inner Tube Od||48.3mm OD ( 40mm NB )|
|Operating Height||2 - 5.5m|
|Outer Tube Od||60.3mm OD ( 50mm NB )|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
JBFS Scaffolding system is used to create temporary structure used to support a work crew and materials to aid in the construction, maintenance and repair of buildings, bridges and all other man-made structures. Scaffolds are widely used on site to get access to heights and areas that would be otherwise hard to get to safely. Unsafe scaffolding has the potential to result in death or serious injury. Scaffolding is also used in adapted forms for formwork and shoring, grandstand seating, concert stages, access/viewing towers, exhibition stands, ski ramps, half pipes and art projects.
JBFS Engineering Systems manufacture Scaffolding system with all its accessories using advanced automatic machines.
JBFS Scaffolding Systems include:
· A base jack or plate which is a load-bearing base for the scaffold.
· The standard, the upright component with connector joins.
· The ledger, a horizontal brace.
· The transom, a horizontal cross-section load-bearing component which holds the batten, board, or decking unit.
· Brace diagonal and/or cross section bracing component.
· Batten or board decking component used to make the working platform.
· Coupler, a fitting used to join components together.
· Scaffold tie, used to tie in the scaffold to structures.
· Brackets, used to extend the width of working platforms.
Specialized components used to aid in their use as a temporary structure often include heavy duty load bearing transoms, ladders or stairway units for the ingress and egress at construction project.
JBFS Adjustable Props are used to create temporary structures for shoring and supporting floor while laying concrete slabs or in applications wherever need of adjustable perpendicular load bearing. These play the role of telescoping centering systems in construction sites. JBFS Adjustable Props are made of steel tubes that can be easily adjusted to heights as per requirement.
These Prop made from 50 NB (60.3mm OD) M. S. Round 'B' class Pipe as outer and 40 NB (48.3mm OD) M.S. Round 'B' class Pipe as inner, which slides in & out for adjusting the height as required with support of malleable cast iron nut and bottom is M.S. Base Plate of size 150*150*6mm manufactured using the advanced CNC CO2 arc welding technology.
For top we offer as per the requirement prop head available in L type, Tilt-up (V Type) Head, U Head and Standard Flat Type and painted with ‘Dipped’ using oxford enamel deep blue color.
View Complete details