|Material||Mild Steel Black Pipe ERW Medium|
|Surface Type||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Tube Thickness||2.9 mm|
|Usage/Application||Any Construction Site|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Outer Diameter||48.3 mm|
|Weight||3 - 5.9 kg|
|Length||1 - 2 m|
JBFS Scaffolding system is used to create temporary structure used to support a work crew and materials to aid in the construction, maintenance and repair of buildings, bridges and all other man-made structures. Scaffolds are widely used on site to get access to heights and areas that would be otherwise hard to get to safely. Unsafe scaffolding has the potential to result in death or serious injury. Scaffolding is also used in adapted forms for formwork and shoring, grandstand seating, concert stages, access/viewing towers, exhibition stands, ski ramps, half pipes and art projects.
JBFS Engineering Systems manufacture Scaffolding system with all its accessories using advanced automatic machines.
JBFS Scaffolding Systems include:
· A base jack or plate which is a load-bearing base for the scaffold.
· The standard, the upright component with connector joins.
· The ledger, a horizontal brace.
· The transom, a horizontal cross-section load-bearing component which holds the batten, board, or decking unit.
· Brace diagonal and/or cross section bracing component.
· Batten or board decking component used to make the working platform.
· Coupler, a fitting used to join components together.
· Scaffold tie, used to tie in the scaffold to structures.
· Brackets, used to extend the width of working platforms.
View Complete details